• 40,839,601
    Dollars Recovered for NY-18
  • 409
    Medals & Awards Returned to Vets
  • 9,892
    Constituent Cases Closed
  • 41
    Bills Signed Into Law

Assistance with a Federal Agency


Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney's office can help constituents cut through government red tape with federal agencies, including the Small Business Administration for impacted business owners, and the United States Department of Agriculture for impacted farmers.

More information can be found by calling 845-561-1259, or by filling out and submitting the authorization form (below). You can also click Contact Me to send an email to a member of Rep. Maloney's team.

A member of Rep. Maloney's staff will contact you as quickly as possible.



My staff is dedicated to helping folks in the Hudson Valley who need help cutting through red tape. While we can’t guarantee a favorable outcome, we’ll do everything we can to ensure that you receive full and fair consideration in a timely manner. If you’re having trouble with a local or state agency here in New York, we can also help refer you to the right people.

Due to federal law, my office can only assist people who are residents of New York’s 18th Congressional District.

If you are seeking assistance with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the State Department, or a United States Embassy, please see the Immigration Services tab for a specific Immigration Privacy Release, or contact the District office for assistance.

Please complete the form below, which will generate a printable page that you should sign and mail to my office.

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved

Please Note:

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.

Authorization Form

indicates information that you need to provide.

In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, I give Sean Maloney authority to act on my behalf.

  marks required fields of data.

Your Information

What are these options?
Constituents who are hard of hearing or use a video phone have the option to choose TDD or VP based on the type of device they are using. This allows our office to respond to them accordingly. The default option "Voice" is a standard audible telephone.

Print This Form

Use the Generate Request for Review button to produce the document to authorize our office to help you. Print, sign, and mail, fax, or hand deliver it to the address shown on the document. Please include any other documents or material that you think would help our office help you.