• 39,638,366
    Dollars Recovered for NY-18
  • 409
    Medals & Awards Returned to Vets
  • 9,404
    Constituent Cases Closed
  • 41
    Bills Signed Into Law


Our office is here to serve constituents in the Hudson Valley. As your representative to the U.S. Congress, I hope to assist you in dealing with the federal government or helping with a visit to Washington. If you aren’t sure which district you live in, please visit www.house.gov.  All you need is your Zip Code.
Here are some ways in which my office may assist constituents:
Sometimes it can be difficult to resolve an issue with a federal agency. Our office routinely helps constituents  with Social Security Administration (SSA), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Veterans Affairs (VA), The Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Department of State and many other agencies. Click here to find out how I may be able to assist you. 
Small Businesses may find guidance and online procurement procedures for doing business with the federal government.
Information and resources available for those affected by natural disasters. 
Information and links to resources regarding available government and private funding for a vast array of programs.
Information and resources to prepare for hurricane season. 
I offer internships in my Washington and New York offices to students who are interested in learning more about the federal government.
High school students in the Hudson Valley may request a nomination to a service academy including West Point Military Academy located in our district.
As a Member of Congress, it is my privilege to be able to officially recognize outstanding public achievements of folks across the district. Also, if you're a resident of New York's 18th District, we can help you receive a greeting from the President of the United States.
Information about applying for a passport or having a passport expedited may be found here.
Looking for a way to commemorate a special occasion? Have a flag flown over the U.S. Capitol and sent to you!
Students of all ages can learn more information about our government, the Congressional art Competition and financial aid. Please check out our guide for students to help in the process of locating and applying for financial aid.
If you are planning a trip to Washington, DC, click here to find out how to request tickets to visit various DC sites, and to learn more about other attractions in and around our nation's capital.
These resources, courtesy of the U.S. House of Representatives, are informative and useful tools available to help folks in the Hudson Valley with questions or in their pursuit to receive government assistance.