Veterans in the 18th Congressional District of New York should contact my office for help resolving any problem with the federal government including any type of claims.
Rep. Maloney currently has a caseworker on staff to help veterans with their claims for educational, disability, retirement, medical, burial, spousal and dependents' benefits and correction of military records and medals. If you have a question about VA benefits, would like to apply for benefits, have a question about your application or believe that the Department of Veterans Affairs has not given your case proper consideration, my staff may be able to help. Please contact my Newburgh office at 845-561-1259 or fill out this form.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How do I contact the Veterans Crisis Line?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get employment assistance?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on New York benefits for veterans?
- What other services are available to me?
Local and National Resources
- New York State Division on Veteran’s Affairs
- New York State Department of Labor Veterans’ Services
- VA Hudson Valley Health Care System
- Dutchess County Veterans Services
- Orange County Veterans Service Agency
- Putnam County Veterans Service Agency
- Westchester Veterans Service Agency
- Homeless Veterans Assistance Hotline
- Helmets to Hardhats
- Veterans Job Bank
- Online Access to Benefits Information