CORONAVIRUS PREVENTION AND TREATMENT
The curve might be flattening, but social distancing measures and other pandemic rules remain essential. The recommended prevention strategies listed below have proven successful in slowing the spread of disease.
Scientific studies have shown that masks block droplets of saliva that may contain COVID-19 from being released into the air around us. Along with social distancing and frequent hand washing, one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to wear a mask or face covering.
Click HERE for helpful tips to use disinfectants safely and effectively.
Here is the guidance from the CDC on staying healthy:
- Practice social isolation
- Wear a mask or face covering
- Wash your hands thoroughly and use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Limit time spent outside your home. Stay home when you’re sick and encourage family to do the same.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash, and immediately wash your hands. No tissue? Cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.